Experience the state-of-the-art Education City Golf Club that is crafted and designed by award- winning golfer and designer, Jose Maria Olazabal. Regarded as one of the great Europeans in the history of the game, Olazabal has 33 tournament wins under his belt and was inducted into the World Golf Hall of fame in 2009. With his expertise on board, the course is guaranteed to provide a holistic experience for golfers of all abilities.
Set in the heart of Education City, the club offers a sporting and recreational experience that you’ll find truly welcoming and inclusive. Featuring nine lakes, a unique riverbed theme and spectacular views over the City and West bay, the course will not only test your golf, but will also provide you with an awe inspiring visually pleasurable experience that will leave you wanting more.
Play the immaculately groomed and conditioned 6-hole Championship course. Mirroring the design of the 18-hole Championship Course, this 6-hole course offers a true Championship experience in a shorter format providing a flexible experience for all levels of golfer.
The course is a unique offering that offers a first-class golf experience for time-restricted golfers. At 2,136 yards, the 6-hole course plays host to three par-4 holes, two par-3 holes and a signature par-5. Designed with 7 teeing grounds, the golfer can choose an experience based on their own ability and desired challenge. The makes the 6-hole course a truly multi-generational experience.
The club also boasts a modern learning and practice facility housed in the Centre of Excellence (combining the latest in technology with expert, PGA golf training). It is also coupled with private swing and putting studios, and a TrackMan driving range.
Morning Service: 08:00 – 11:00
Afternoon Service: 13:00 – 16:00
Frequency: Sunday to Thursday
Duration: 3 hours
What to Expect
• Pick-up and drop-off at Hamad International Airport.
• Transportation in an air-conditioned standard vehicle.
• 6-hole Championship Course.
• Golf buggies included.
• GPS course map.
If you are travelling to Qatar without your clubs, Education City Golf Club offers the latest golf equipment and shoes for rental at extra cost.
• One tee time can accommodate a maximum of 4 golfers.
• Golfers should be waiting at the tee-box (starting hole) 10 minutes prior to their tee time.
• Tee time bookings will be based upon availability.
- Minimum Transit Time: 8 hours (between arrival and departure flight schedule).
- Immigration Clearance: pre-approved visa or visa on arrival (80 countries can now take advantage from visa-free entry, click here for more information.
- Important Note:
- Passengers who have booked in advance should approach Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk (located at concourse A, towards Gate A4) no later than 60 minutes prior to scheduled tour departure for service validation. Late arrivals to Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk shall be considered as no-show.
- Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions that are applicable to all Transit Tours before booking.