Witness the sun setting on the horizon from aboard a stand-up paddle board (SUP) or kayak in the tranquil waterways of the iconic The Pearl - Qatar.
Glide along picturesque calm waters that reflect the colours of the setting sun and enjoy the view of the West Bay Skyline. Our experienced guides will take you to their favourite spots hidden in the island’s network of waterways to watch the sky’s changing hues.
What to Expect
• Collection (pick-up and drop-off) at Hamad International Airport.
• Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
• 90 minute session aboard a stand-up paddle board (SUP) or kayak.
• Activity starts at the Porto Arabia Marina (Gate 22) The Pearl - Qatar.
• All gear is provided for participants, including lights and buoyancy aids.
• Shower and changing rooms are available for use.
• All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
- Minimum Transit Time: 8 hours (between arrival and departure flight schedule).
- Immigration Clearance: pre-approved visa or visa on arrival (80 countries can now take advantage from visa-free entry, click here for more information.
- Important Note:
- Passengers who have booked in advance should approach Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk (located at concourse A, towards Gate A4) no later than 60 minutes prior to scheduled tour departurefor service validation. Late arrivals to Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk shall be considered as no-show.
- Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions that are applicable to all Transit Tours before booking.
This is a shared excursion operated with minimum of two customers. A single supplement applies in case of one customer booking.
Note: Present your boarding pass to hotel reception upon arrival. This offer is valid for Transit Passengers only.
Prerequisite: Participants should be able to swim 25 meters. Participants are required to sign an activity disclaimer form.
Anyone below 14 years of age should be accompanied by a responsible adult. Appropriate culturally sensitive swimming gear should be worn – swimsuit, rash vest or t-shirt with shorts or leggings. Come prepared with a cap, sunblock, water bottle, towel and change of clothes. Children below 9 years are not allowed.