please note that Full Day City Tour with Lunch means "Grand Doha Tour"
Meet at end of aerobridge/corridor or at the bottom of the stairs
escorted to the Al Maha Processing Lounge
Assistance with immigration formalities
porter services at the baggage reclaim area
escorted until the exit area
Food and/or Beverage available
Anything else not mentioned in the Inclusions
Day Tour: 09:00 – 17:00
Frequency: Saturday - Thursday
Duration: 8 hours
What to Expect
• Collection (pick-up and drop-off) at major hotels within Doha city limits.
• Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
• Guided visit at the State Grand Mosque.
• Self-guided visit at the Museum of Islamic Art.
• Guided visit and walk through the Souq Waqif.
• 3 course Arabic style lunch with cold soft beverages included.
• Drive along the Corniche, Doha’s iconic waterfront.
• Stop at Katara Cultural Village.
• Stop at The Pearl - a luxurious island development centered on a stunning marina.
• Brief stop at the Fire Station Artist in Residence Complex.
• Free time at Villaggio shopping mall.
• Entrance fees where applicable are to be paid by the customer directly at the venue.
• All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
This is a shared tour operated with minimum of two customers. A single supplement applies in case of one customer booking.
Admission fees to National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ), Museum of Islamic Art (MIA), and Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art apply starting 28 March 2019. Admission is free for Qataris and Residents of Qatar (Qatar ID required for free admission).
Admission fees: QAR 50 for adults; QAR 25 for students (student ID required). Admission is free for children under 16 years and visitors with disabilities.*
General admission tickets include exhibitions within the museum and are valid for three consecutive days from the date of first admission.
*Fees, other terms & conditions are subject to change.