please note that Full Day City Tour with Lunch means "Grand Doha Tour"
This tour takes you to Doha’s most prominent highlights and must-see attractions. Explore the city and its cultural spots, and view the iconic architecture of downtown Doha. This extensive full day tour includes a delicious 3 course Arabic style lunch.
The Full Day Doha City Tour with Lunch offers a convenient way to see Doha in 8 hours. Begin your day with a visit at the State Grand Mosque and the Pritzker prize-winning Museum of Islamic Art, an iconic building set along the Corniche, drawing influence from ancient Islamic architecture. Take a stroll through the colourful alleyways of Souq Waqif, where you can experience the living heritage and traditions of the city, and find some local souvenirs to take back home.
Stop and enjoy a 3 course Arabic style lunch before heading to the Katara Cultural Village; the largest multi-dimensional cultural project that hosts local, regional and international festivals, workshops and exhibitions. Visit The Pearl, a luxurious island development centered on a stunning marina, then make your way to the Fire Station artist in residence building to see how an old Civil Defense building was converted to a contemporary art gallery and a hub for creativity. End the tour in the West end of Doha with a short shopping spree at Villaggio shopping mall.
Day Tour: 09:00 – 17:00
Frequency: Saturday - Thursday
Duration: 8 hours
What to Expect
• Collection (pick-up and drop-off) at major hotels within Doha city limits.
• Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
• Guided visit at the State Grand Mosque.
• Self-guided visit at the Museum of Islamic Art.
• Guided visit and walk through the Souq Waqif.
• 3 course Arabic style lunch with cold soft beverages included.
• Drive along the Corniche, Doha’s iconic waterfront.
• Stop at Katara Cultural Village.
• Stop at The Pearl - a luxurious island development centered on a stunning marina.
• Brief stop at the Fire Station Artist in Residence Complex.
• Free time at Villaggio shopping mall.
• Entrance fees where applicable are to be paid by the customer directly at the venue.
• All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
This is a shared tour operated with minimum of two customers. A single supplement applies in case of one customer booking.
Admission fees to National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ), Museum of Islamic Art (MIA), and Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art apply starting 28 March 2019. Admission is free for Qataris and Residents of Qatar (Qatar ID required for free admission).
Admission fees: QAR 50 for adults; QAR 25 for students (student ID required). Admission is free for children under 16 years and visitors with disabilities.*
General admission tickets include exhibitions within the museum and are valid for three consecutive days from the date of first admission.
*Fees, other terms & conditions are subject to change.