Discover a unique way to experience the city. From the land and comfort of our double decker bus travel through the city and discover the many the sights on offer. From the open water of Doha’s Corniche see the spectacular city skyline unfold aboard a traditional dhow, a memorable way in which to see the historic heart of the city and the emerging modern metropolis of Doha today.
By land and double decker bus discover the Corniche, Diwan, Museum of Islamic Art, The Dhow Harbour, West Bay, Katara Cultural Village and The Pearl. Board the dhow at the Pearl and cruise around Doha’s Corniche toward the Dhow Harbour and enjoy the panoramic views of the city’s iconic skyline.
Evening Tour: 18:30 – 21:30
Duration: 3 hours
What to Expect
- Pick-up and drop-off at Hamad International Airport.
- Vehicle transportation by Double Decker bus.
- Dhow boat cruise around Doha’s Corniche between the Dhow Harbour and The Pearl.
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking.
Departure from Hamad International Airport: passengers can select a suitable starting time up to 2 hours after flight arrival.
Return to Hamad International Airport: within 4 hours after departure and 2 hours prior to flight departure.
Minimum Transit Time: 8 hours (between arrival and departure flight schedule).
Immigration Clearance: pre-approved visa or visa on arrival (80 countries can now take advantage from visa-free entry, click here for more information.
- Passengers who have booked in advance should approach Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk (located at concourse A, towards Gate A4) no later than 60 minutes prior to scheduled tour departure for service validation. Late arrivals to Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk shall be considered as no-show.
- Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions that are applicable to all Transit Tours before booking.
This is a shared tour operated with minimum of two passengers. A single supplement applies in case of one passenger booking.