With your private premium vehicle and chauffeur you can choose where you would like to spend your time during transit in Doha. Plan your own journey or choose from a selection of recommended places of interest and leave it in the hands of your experienced chauffeur. The city is yours to explore as you discover Qatar at your leisure.
Discover Qatar recommends for you;
Doha City Tour
- Enjoy a drive along the Corniche, Doha’s iconic waterfront.
- Head north towards the Pearl, a luxurious island development centred on a stunning marina.
- Next, visit Katara Cultural Village, a cultural beacon and the largest multidimensional cultural project in Qatar that hosts local, regional and international festivals, workshops and exhibitions.
- Finally, visit Souq Waqif where you can experience the living heritage and traditions of the city and enjoy the colourful commerce and culinary offers abundant within its vibrant alleyways.
Enjoy a visit to the free museums of Doha including:
- The Museum of Islamic Art, designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect I.M. Pei, contains an extensive collection of Islamic art spanning 1400 years of history from across three continents.
- Mathaf Arab Museum of Modern Art houses a unique collection of 20th and 21st century modern and contemporary art from the Arab World.
- Msheireb Museum celebrates history through four restored heritage houses to reveal unique aspects of Qatar’s cultural and social development.
First Departure: 07:00 | Last Departure: 18:00
Duration: up to 4 hours
What to Expect
* Pick-up and drop-off at Hamad International Airport.
* Vehicle type: Mercedes E Class or similar (for up to 3 customers)
Land Cruiser or similar (for up to 5 customers)
Hyundai H1 or similar (for up to 9 customers)
* English-speaking chauffeur.
* Bottled drinking water.
* Price is per vehicle, as per capacity.
* Departure from Hamad International Airport: passengers can select a suitable starting time from up to 2 hours after flight arrival.
* Return to Hamad International Airport: within 4 hours after departure and 2 hours prior to flight departure.
* Minimum Transit Time: 8 hours (between arrival and departure flight schedule).
* Immigration Clearance: pre-approved visa or visa on arrival (80 countries can now take advantage from visa-free entry, click here for more information.
- Passengers who have booked in advance should approach Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk (located at concourse A, towards Gate A4) no later than 60 minutes prior to scheduled tour departure for service validation. Late arrivals to Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk shall be considered as no-show.
- Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions that are applicable to all Transit Tours before booking.
Note: entrance tickets and personal expenses are to be paid by passengers.