With your private vehicle and chauffeur, experience a journey of flavours at the 10th edition of the Qatar International Food Festival during transit in Doha between 20 and 30 March 2019.
Held at the Oxygen Park in Qatar Foundation’s Education City, this year’s highlights include over 150 food & beverage stalls spread over 3 dedicated areas including:
- Main course specialties
- Kids-friendly foods and activities
- Cafes and light food along with private seating areas serving curated pre-set menus
Enjoy the diverse flavours of the world along with popular features including Live Cooking Theatre, Chef’s Table, and Cooking Mastersclasses where more than 25 international and locally renowned celebrity chefs including Nobu Matsuhissa, Richard Sandoval and Shane Macneill will demonstrate their exemplary culinary skills, in addition to vibrant cultural shows, roaming entertainment, and side events offering learning opportunities of culinary craft and healthy nutrition to participants of all ages.
If you still have some time left after your visit to the food festival, you can choose to make a quick stop at the Qatar National Library or Education City Mosque, both situated within Qatar Foundation premises. Please consult your experienced chauffeur for days and hours of operation.
Departure: 16:00 | 17:00 | 18:00 | 19:00 | 20:00
Event Dates: 20 - 30 March 2019
Duration: up to 4 hours
What to Expect
* Pick-up and drop-off at Hamad International Airport.
* Vehicle type: Camry / Pajero / Hiace or similar.
* English-speaking chauffeur.
* Bottled drinking water.
* Price is per vehicle, for up to 10 passengers.
* Departure from Hamad International Airport: passengers can select a suitable starting time from up to 2 hours after flight arrival.
* Return to Hamad International Airport: within 4 hours after departure and 2 hours prior to flight departure.
* Minimum Transit Time: 8 hours (between arrival and departure flight schedule).
* Immigration Clearance: pre-approved visa or visa on arrival (80 countries can now take advantage from visa-free entry, click here for more information.
- Passengers who have booked in advance should approach Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk (located at concourse A, towards Gate A4) no later than 60 minutes prior to scheduled tour departure for service validation. Late arrivals to Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk shall be considered as no-show.
- Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions that are applicable to all Transit Tours before booking.
Note: entrance to Qatar International Food Festival is free. Personal expenses at the event and entrance tickets to other recommended attractions (if applicable) are to be paid by passengers.