Make the most of your transit through Doha and discover the remarkable desert landscape where sand dunes spill into the azure waters of Arabian Peninsula. Our qualified desert drivers will take you on an adventure in the incredible off-road Monster Bus, travelling through the dramatic sand dunes.
The thrilling experience of desert driving in a unique 32 seater off-road bus through the desert landscape and undulating sand dunes.
Morning Tour: 09:00 – 13:00 | Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 18:00
Frequency: Monday – Saturday
Duration: up to 4 hours
What to Expect
• Pick-up and drop-off at Hamad International Airport.
• Taking approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, travel by air-conditioned vehicle from your pick-up point to the entrance to the desert at Sealine.
• Brief stop at Sealine to prepare and board the Monster Bus for the desert drive.
• Off-road desert drive through the dramatic sand dunes with our experienced and qualified drivers.
• Return journey from the desert back to Sealine, disembark the Monster Bus to transfer to a vehicle for the return journey to Hamad International Airport.
- Minimum Transit Time: 8 hours (between arrival and departure flight schedule).
- Immigration Clearance: pre-approved visa or visa on arrival (80 countries can now take advantage from visa-free entry, click here for more information.
- Important Note:
- Passengers who have booked in advance should approach Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk (located at concourse A, towards Gate A4) no later than 60 minutes prior to scheduled tour departurefor service validation. Late arrivals to Discover Qatar Transit Tours desk shall be considered as no-show.
- Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions that are applicable to all Transit Tours before booking.
This is a shared excursion operated with minimum of two customers. A single supplement applies in case of one customer booking.
Note: Due to the adventurous nature and type of terrain covered in our off-road tours and excursions, pregnant women, children (aged 6 years of age and under requiring either a baby or toddler car seat), persons with cardiac problems, back pain, back injuries, neck pain and/or neck injuries, are not permitted to participate in the tours and excursion.